2010/04/16

Unprecedented Data Word Purge At CRU ClimateAudit

From an exchange on CA

Wow good going McIntyre The whole blog sanitized of fraud claims.

Just searched and found none - I though perhaps I had misjudged/misread this blog

all the palinizations removed!

but then...

Google - fraud site:http://climateaudit.org/ gets 464 hits
didnt check them all but most surprising link to no text found or sometimes inconsequential use of the word.

However google cache tells a different story. Don't know when you sanitised but it was not quick enough to miss google caching! I expect the wayback machine would reveal this.
Steve: As I told you, I don’t make such allegations myself and blog policies ask commenters not to as well. I moderate after the fact and ask readers such as yourself to advise me if I’ve missed comments that breach blog polices.


thefordprefect
Posted Apr 15, 2010 at 11:30 PM | Permalink | ReplyThis is Google’s cache of http://climateaudit.org/2010/02/14/the-boulton-hockey-stick/. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on 7 Apr 2010 20:54:42 GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime. Learn more
9 references to fraud on 7th April
0 ref to fraud on 16 April

page posting date 14 February 2010

For 2 months the post refered to fraud. It was used in response to your inline posts. I suppose you could have missed it!

----------------

Even better:
This is Google's cache of http://climateaudit.org/2009/11/22/curry-on-the-credibility-of-climate-research/. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on 13 Apr 2010 01:40:29 GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime

3 frauds on 13 April 0 frauds on 16th April
page post date 22nd Nov 2009

-------------------

Does he actually now think Fraud is not relevant when talking about climate change?

Updated 2010-04-16

No comments:

Post a Comment